Aussie Hooper of the Year
The 2019 Aussie Hooper of the Year competition provides all registered participants with the chance to win a prize pack worth over $400 including an Aussie Hoops singlet signed by both Aussie Hoops ambassadors and Aussie Hoops basketball ring!
To enter, snap a photo or video of your child enjoying Aussie Hoops on either Facebook, Instagram or Twitter before November 22, tagging the official account @AussieHoopsHQ and including a short caption about why your child enjoys basketball.
Congratulations to Tayla from Leeton Aussie Hoops, who won Aussie Hooper of the Year for 2018.
Terms and Conditions
- The person posting the image of the nominated participant (Entrant) must be a relative of the Entrant, referred to henceforth as their parent/guardian.
- The parent/guardian of the Entrant must post the image between Friday 30th August and Friday 22 November 2019.
- The parent/guardian of the Entrant must have their privacy settings set such that the image can be found publicly.
- The Entrant must be registered into a Aussie Hoops program taking place during 2019.
- The post must include a 'tag' of the official Aussie Hoops account @aussiehoopshq.
- The winner will be determined by Basketball Australia in consultation with its State/Territory member organisations and announced in the week commencing 10th December.
- An Aussie Hooper singlet signed by both Aussie Hoops Ambassadors (Matthew Dellavedova and Lauren Jackson)
- Aussie Hoops size 4 basketball signed by Matthew Dellavedova and;
- A 32 inch Portable Basketball Ring